Collecting and exchanging information about suppliers, reducing environmental impact and improving working conditions across the supply chain.
In this video, Sherri Ligon of the Fair Labor Association shares her insights on the benefits of implementing of an Online Compliance Management, Assessment and Training Portal to support collaboration between FLA member enterprises that are focused on improving the conditions in factories around the world.
With Enablon, the Fair Labor Association now collaborates and exchanges data with its various stakeholders in an online platform, helping the association and its member enterprises create more responsible supply chains.
In this complimentary video, you will learn how companies using FLA Enterprise Portal commit to :
- Enforce the FLA Workplace Code of Conduct in their supplier facilities
- Assess suppliers with questionnaires created by FLA
- Allow an entire supply chain to be audited by independent and external authorities
- Track corrective actions taken by suppliers and monitor non-compliance resolutions
- Access results of assessments conducted by other companies on common suppliers
- Provide expert training to suppliers
- Benchmark suppliers’ performance